Chinook Vol. 2
Sixteen multi-fandom stories in a variety of genres (including poetry); each story has a colour title page. Also accompanied by Blackfly's usual fun and games...
Comb-bound, 8.5" x 11".
Price: $27.61 U.S. shipping included.
- "Burning Bright" by Nightowl
Firefly. Serenity's crewmembers close ranks to save River when their boat is invaded.
- "Who We Are Underneath" by Kimberly Lynn Workman
Buffy. Vengeance haunts Spike personally.
- "Unwell" by Kimberly Lynn Workman
Buffy. A soul is a confusing thing.
- "For Friendship" by Annie
The Sentinel. Blair goes out on a limb to help a friend.
- "Jack Curtis" by TAE
Automan (à la Robert Lansing fandom). The police captain's life takes an unexpected turn.
- "The Crown" by Sheila Paulson
Lord of the Rings. Faramir wrestles with Denethor's legacy.
- "Who Dares, Wins" by Stormy Stormheller
The Sentinel. Blair has good reason to fear heights.
- "Someone to Watch Over Me" by Audrey Lynne
Real Ghostbusters. Who's Janine going to call?
- "Memories Scattered Like Splinters" by Joanne Albertsen
Andromeda. Beka dares to hope one last time.
- "The Ransom of Jim's Chief" by L.A. Adolf
The Sentinel. Two kidnappers learn a leson about messing around with Sentinel and Guide.
- "He Eats Bugs" by TAE
CSI. Grissom has a new addiction.
- "Friends and Family" by Anne
Kung Fu: The Legend Continues. Paul receives a message from the past.
- "Believe the Lie" by Audrey Lynne
Real Ghostbusters/Extreme Ghostbusters. Egon looks back on when it all went wrong.
- "To Friendship" by T.J. Starbuck
CSI. Both Greg and Nick are trying to kick their love lives into high gear but a serial killer keps interfering.
- "Sonnets from the Jedi" by Portia MacBeth
Star Wars. Reflections of characters from the saga.
- "Kurupira" by Sheila Paulson
The Sentinel. A tribal statue and an ancient curse cause trouble for Blair.
Last modified June 21st, 2006.
Webmaster: Trudy A. Goold - firstname.lastname@example.org